TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the competition “[The Set Foraging November Event]” (“Competition”) on Instagram @thesetspace (“instagram”), you acknowledge and agree that you accept the following terms and conditions relating to the Competition:
1. PROMOTER: The promoter of the Competition is TS STUDIO LIMITED (company number 10369207) a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at 269 Farnborough Road, Farnborough, United Kingdom, GU14 7LY (“Promoter”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: (a) AGE Entrants must be aged 18 or over. (b) RESIDENCE Entrants must be legally resident in the United Kingdom. (c) EMPLOYEES Employees or agents of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. DATES: The Competition starts on Friday 23 October 2020 and closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Saturday 7 November 2020 (“Close”).
4. ENTRY: Entrants must register on instagram and follow the Competition instructions set out on instagram to enter. Only entries which have been submitted strictly in accordance with the Competition instructions and these terms and conditions will be valid. The Promoter accepts no liability for any invalid and/or incomplete entries and/or entries not received by the Promoter. An entrant can enter as many times as he, or she, likes provided that on each occasion they tag a different friend or associate.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: After Close, the Promoter will randomly draw one entrant who has met the requirements to enter the prize draw. The Promoter’s selection of the winner will be final.
6. PRIZE: There is one prize, which is one pair of tickets to The Set’s ‘Foraging and Tasting workshop’ on Sunday 15 November 2020. The prize is non transferable. If the winner’s chosen companion to join them is unable to use the second ticket then the winner may select another companion, but the winner themselves must use one of the tickets to validly accept the prize. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable or the host be incapacitated or unavailable for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to amend the prize or to substitute a prize of similar value. The prize winner is responsible for any and all costs and expenses not specified in the prize description including travel to and from the Foraging and Tasting workshop.
7. PRIZE CONFIRMATION AND ACCEPTANCE: (a) CONFIRMATION The prize winner will be notified by email (using the email address provided by the entrant at the time of entry in the Competition) within two (2) days of Close confirming that they have won. (b) ACCEPTANCE The prize winner must claim their prize without undue delay and in any event within 48 hours. If no claim is received by the Promoter within this time or the Promoter is unable to contact the prize winner, the Promoter reserves the right to deem the prize forfeited. The Promoter may require proof of identity and/or eligibility of each person receiving an event ticket as part of the prize, before releasing the prize. If the winner’s chosen companion to join them is unable to use the second ticket then the winner may select another companion, but the winner themselves must use one of the tickets to validly claim the prize.
8. WINNER’S DATA: The Promoter reserves the right to publish and to disclose to third parties the first name, surname and county of residence of the prize winner. The first name, surname and county of residence of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to TS STUDIO LIMITED at 269 Farnborough Road, Farnborough, United Kingdom, GU14 7LY, stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
10. PROMOTER’S LIABILITY: To the extent the law permits, the Promoter excludes responsibility and all liability arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the Competition and/or prize beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier. The receipt by the prize winner of any prize is conditional upon the winner complying with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations and guidelines including, without limitation, these terms and conditions and the competition’s instructions.
11. CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
12. JURISDICTION: The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.